Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Piggiepigpigs ltd’ ‘Piggiepigpigs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 7999287, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can buy products from us by placing an order at http://www.piggiepigpigs.com We accept payment via Paypal. Certain products may vary slightly, resulting in apparent colour variations as seen on our website or online shop. Therefore, colours depicted should be used only as a guide.
The prices displayed on our website are in UK Pound £ Sterling. The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site and online shop at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to change the prices of the products at any time. The price you see on the website in any other currency is only used as a guidline and an exact amount will be determined by the payment method (PayPal) after checkout.
We are not VAT registered - therefore the price you see during checkout is the price you will pay (no hidden extra's), we are also unable to provide VAT invoices.
Refunds & Exchanges
Should you not be 100% happy with your purchase from Piggiepigpigs ltd we will be pleased to arrange to either refund or exchange the product at the discretion of the customer. All returns must be notified to Piggiepigpigs ltd within 14 days of delivery of the product(s).You will need to return the item(s) to me unsoiled, unused and complete in all original packaging. Please include a note with your name and order number. You will be required to arrange and pay for your own return. When returned items are received at Piggiepigpigs ltd, a refund will be granted for your original purchase price of your items. In cases where an order is returned, we reserve the right to retain the cost of the outward carriage. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If a return request has not been filed within 14 days of delivery, Piggiepigpigs ltd cannot refund your items.
Delivery times depend on the destination and the service selected. We will not be held liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. Please contact us if your goods do not arrive when expected and we will investigate for you, we can not do anything until 15 working days have passed for UK customers or 25 days for international customers. Some countries may be subject to import tax when receiving items, check with your customs agency to see if this applies to you. We aim to ship items out up to 4 times a week.
Most countires impose restrictions on items which can be imported. Delays and worse can occur at customs or in transit. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are no import restrictions affecting anything you wish to import into your country and that you are legally able to do this as the importation is being done by you and Piggiepigpigs ltd will not be liable.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
When placing an order with Piggiepigpigs ltd, you are making an offer to purchase the goods contained within that order. We reserve the right to accept or decline that offer. We will not accept liability for any errors in the description or price of goods on the website or online shop, and can change those descriptions at any time. We will however do our best to correct any problems as soon as we become aware of them. If orders are placed with incorrect prices we will contact you to discuss options.
Piggiepigpigs ltd can only be held liable for loss up to the cost of the product(s) purchased.
We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use, or your inability to use our website or online shop.
All copyright, design and intellectual property rights relating to our designs will remain the property of Piggiepigpigs ltd.
Please note that whilst all products have been repeatedly tested by my own pets, and are produced to a high standard and of quality materials, Piggiepigpigs ltd is not responsible for the safety of your pets.
Handmade Piggiepigpigs Product Guarantee
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR PRODUCT UPON ARRIVAL before you give it to any of your pets. If you believe there to be any serious defects/tears/fraying or loose threads on your item please notify us immediately. Once you have given your item to your pet we cannot be held responsible for any defects you may discover at a later date as it may be quite possible that your pets may cause the damage.
You are responsible for the condition and upkeep of the products once they are in your posession. If they are chewed by your pet, care should be taken to remove any loose areas of fabric and ensure there are no loose threads that can tangle with your pet. Please discard the item if you feel it poses a hazard to your pet.
You should always supervise your pets with their toys, and if any structural damage is evident, please remove the item immediately and discontinue use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Piggiepigpigs ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Piggiepigpigs ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Piggiepigpigs ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.